Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/16 02:46:10 UTC

quick reminder on new nars

Team,

During the previous build/release cycle it was found that
javadocs/sources were being made for the Nar bundles themselves and
was causing invalid licensing/notice information to be present.  All
the existing bundles and the archetypes were fixed for this.  Just be
sure on new nars to include these as well if you aren't copying from
something existing or using the archetype.  I just fixed a couple of
them for new things in the 0.6.0 release.

The nar pom itself should have a properties section such as

    <properties>
        <maven.javadoc.skip>true</maven.javadoc.skip>
        <source.skip>true</source.skip>
    </properties>

Perhaps there is a nicer maven way of ensuring this doesn't happen for Nars.

Thanks
Joe

Re: quick reminder on new nars

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Ah perfect, didn't know that was already done.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Bryan,

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.

--