Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Simon Kitching <si...@ecnetwork.co.nz> on 2003/10/20 22:35:35 UTC

Re: How to call a constructor with my own values (rather than the XML attributes or elements)

Hi Kumar,

You can use the ObjectParamRule to pass literal strings (or other
objects) to methods.

There is also a PathCallParamRule class in CVS, but it was added since
the last release so you would need to download it from CVS.

Regards,

Simon