Posted to kandula-dev@ws.apache.org by sergio salvi <na...@yahoo.it> on 2006/09/11 16:13:51 UTC

problem running kandula with multiple clients

I've developed a service using Kandula.
when I run it the first time it works but when I try
to execute multiple client that simultaneusly invoke
the service many transactions throw a
rollbackException caused probably by the 'prepare'.
in attached there is the source code of the XAResource
that implemets the prepare fuction.
Is it possilble that the problem lies on the
getInstace() function?

thanks

Sergio

http://mail.yahoo.it