Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Lars Uhlmann <us...@lars-uhlmann.de> on 2006/01/15 12:19:27 UTC

[sa-learn] already scanned and tagged mails

I'm getting a nice bunch of SPAM that is not recognized as such. Now I
have manually sorted out those mails and want to feed SA. Nearly all
mails, 'ham' or 'spam' contain the SA header tags (X-Spam-Checker-Version,
X-Spam-Level and X-Spam-Status). Do I have to filter out these headers
fields?

thanks
      Lars

Re: [sa-learn] already scanned and tagged mails

Posted by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net>.
From: "Lars Uhlmann" <us...@lars-uhlmann.de>

> I'm getting a nice bunch of SPAM that is not recognized as such. Now I
> have manually sorted out those mails and want to feed SA. Nearly all
> mails, 'ham' or 'spam' contain the SA header tags (X-Spam-Checker-Version,
> X-Spam-Level and X-Spam-Status). Do I have to filter out these headers
> fields?

Nope, just be sure you feed sa-learn properly given the format the
in which the messages are stored and whether they are ham or spam.
{^_^}