Posted to user@beam.apache.org by "hsy541@gmail.com" <hs...@gmail.com> on 2023/12/19 18:16:44 UTC

pubsubliteio is super slow

Any one is using pubsublite? I find it super slow 5 messages/sec and there
is no options for me to tune the performance

Re: pubsubliteio is super slow

Posted by Valentyn Tymofieiev via user <us...@beam.apache.org>.
Hello, I talked offline to a few folks about this,
 - NO_CLIENT_TOKENS means the client code is getting flow controlled.
 - we'd need  more information to debug further, such as the Dataflow job
id , or project id , the version of the Beam SDK you use.
 - Reaching out to GCP support sounds like a good next step to get help.
See: https://cloud.google.com/support-hub and
https://cloud.google.com/support/docs/issue-trackers .

Posted by "hsy541@gmail.com" <hs...@gmail.com>.
Do you have a ticket?