Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Yogesh Kumar <ku...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/09 19:41:59 UTC

Dashboard filters - apply button

Hi there,
I have couple of dashboards with multiple slices in each. Whenever a filter
is changed in these dashboards, backend queries are fired to get fresh data
(from backend or cache). Is there any option/configuration to specifically
show "Apply" button to avoid multiple queries while user is not done
selecting filters and run final query when user hits "apply" button?

Thanks,
-Y

Re: Dashboard filters - apply button

Posted by Yogesh Kumar <ku...@gmail.com>.
Yes. we are using pretty old version (0.15.1) but have plans to upgrade
sooner. Do you remember which version has this feature?

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.