Posted to user@ode.apache.org by "Ciot, Thierry" <th...@compuware.com> on 2007/06/08 22:23:34 UTC

Process end point

Now that I have my first process deployed, I'm trying to figure out the
end point to access it.

It turns out if I log under axis2 management console under ODE
(http://localhost:8180/ode/axis2-admin/listService) I can see my
deployed service listed and its EPR is
http://localhost:8180/ode/services/LoanRequest.  However, my wsdl file
is specifying a different end point (modeled after helloworld2)  of
http://localhost:8180/ode/processes/LoanRequest.  That end point exists
and is active.

So here are my questions:

1)  They seem to be both real end point for the process.  What's the
difference between each one?

2)  Which end point is the real process end point?

3)  Do we have any choice in where the end point is or does it have to
be under /ode/processes/?

Thanks, Thierry.

Re: Passing SOAP Header Information via ODE

Posted by Dmitry Vasilenko <dv...@spss.com>.
Here is the file ...

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13649991/HelloWord_FromBPELHelper.zip

Posted by Dmitry Vasilenko <dv...@spss.com>.
Thank you very much Alex,

That was exactly the problem! When I added the namespace prefix to the
getVersionRequest

<wsdlsoap:header message="impl:getVersionRequest" part="header2"
use="literal"/>

everything started working as expected.

Best Regards,
Dmitry

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.

Posted by Dmitry Vasilenko <dv...@spss.com>.
Thanks Alex,

xmlns:addr="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">uuid:hqejbhcnphr2q9cwji6lri</addr:MessageID>

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Your "wsse" namespace prefix/bindings are inconsistent between your WSDL and
your BPEL.

Posted by Dmitry Vasilenko <dv...@spss.com>.

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.

Posted by Dmitry Vasilenko <dv...@spss.com>.

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.

Posted by Vishal Bhasin <vb...@yahoo.com>.
Alex,

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Yep, looks good.

alex

Re: Process end point

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Thierry,

See my answers in line.

1)  They seem to be both real end point for the process.  What's the
> difference between each one?

The services one won't work, the processes one will. This is an issue we
have with Axis2 as all the deployed services are listed as being under the
services path. However ours are under processes specifically to distinguish
them.

2)  Which end point is the real process end point?

 http://localhost:8180/ode/processes/LoanRequest

3)  Do we have any choice in where the end point is or does it have to
> be under /ode/processes/?

It has to be something under processes. The webapp name can be anything you
want and you can put anything you want after the processes section. (like
/ode/processes/foo/bar).

Cheers,
Matthieu

Thanks, Thierry.