Posted to user@kudu.apache.org by Dan Burkert <da...@apache.org> on 2018/07/25 22:08:55 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Recognizing the newest Apache Kudu committers

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that the Kudu PMC has voted to add Attila Bukor and
Sailesh Mukil as committers and PMC members.

Attila has contributed many supportability, build, docs, and quality of
life improvements.  In addition, Attila has been very active helping users
on our Slack and email lists.

Sailesh has put a lot of work into Kudu's RPC layer, especially focusing on
security and encryption features. Besides KRPC, Sailesh has put a lot of
work into improving the integration between Apache Impala and Kudu.

I know I speak for the rest of the PMC when I congratulate our newest
members and encourage them to keep up the good work!

- Dan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Recognizing the newest Apache Kudu committers

Posted by Sailesh Mukil <sa...@cloudera.com>.
Thank you! I'm very excited to be a part of the Kudu community!

Posted by Hao Hao <ha...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations!

Best,
Hao