Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Hien Q. Nguyen" <hi...@yahoo.com> on 2003/01/07 05:58:43 UTC

Writing a DB2 Java Stored Procedure compiling task

Hi,

I want to use Ant to build our back end DB2 Java
Stored Procedures and I've searched the list and
looked around the website but couldn't find anything.
I'm wondering if anybody has done/wanted such a task.
If not I'd like to write one and share with the
community.   Any comments, suggestions are greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
--Hien

Re: Writing a DB2 Java Stored Procedure compiling task

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <le...@tiscali-dsl.de>.
There is a SQL task in ant, which requires a JDBC driver. If you are using a
JDBC driver for DB2, and
the JDBC driver supports the creation of stored procedures, you can create
your stored procs with ant.
Antoine