Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Michael Laccetti <mi...@s2g-limited.com> on 2005/03/05 20:28:17 UTC

Axis + Tomcat 400 Error

Every time I try to use the AdminClient to deploy a service, list a service,
etc, I get a 400 error.

The client returns the following:

Exception: AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HTTP
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: (400)HTTP method POST is not supported by this URL
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
        {}:return code:  400

And the server spits out a standard 400 error message that the POST is not
supported.  Anybody know why, or how to fix this?  I checked the list archives,
and while this has cropped up before, there was no real explanation as to how to
fix it.

Mike

--
---------------------[ Ciphire Signature ]----------------------
From: michael@s2g-limited.com signed email body (487 characters)
Date: on 05 March 2005 at 19:28:07 UTC
To:   axis-user@ws.apache.org
: Ciphire has secured this email against identity theft.
: Free download at www.ciphire.com. The garbled lines
: below are the sender's verifiable digital signature.
00fAAAAAEAAABHCCpC5wEAACACAAIAAgACACCF2JwL8FSZ12JHjaqi4keWch0Su1
tLYkwGHFe6dbl/JgEAMU5HZi3bbCGzHuBROgacg8f7vXlTdFsqED3Fgplg8g+MJu
T7tcgAwCAHAQ32F0bGywLCQ4JQOaeq/U0T7GGH7A==
------------------[ End Ciphire Signed Message ]----------------