Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org> on 2014/11/06 11:52:16 UTC

maven help -> checkstyle and pmd trigger without copying rules around the project

Guys,

Do you know of any maven trick to trigger the "checkstyle:check" and
"pmd:check" goals from any submodule without copying pmd or checkstyle
configuration rules in every one of the target submodules?

I mean, I want to be able to go to
"/home/tveronezi/dev/ws/tomee/source/container/openejb-core", run "mvn
clean install" and have both checkstyle and pmd triggered; but I don't want
to copy the files under
"/home/tveronezi/dev/ws/tomee/source/src/main/style" there.

[]s,
Thiago.

Re: maven help -> checkstyle and pmd trigger without copying rules around the project

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

if the config is in <configuration> (inlined I mean) no need of files
so it works smoothly

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com