Posted to user@synapse.apache.org by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org> on 2009/10/05 06:10:11 UTC

Re: VTD-XML 2.7

Hi Jimmy
> VTD-XML 2.7 (http://vtd-xml.sf.net) is released and can be downloaded at

Is this released only under a GPL license? If so Synapse will not be
able to make use of it.. Also I am curious as the project is tagged as
"esb".. are there any other ESB implementations using it at present?

cheers
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera
AdroitLogic, http://adroitlogic.org

http://esbmagic.blogspot.com

Re: VTD-XML 2.7

Posted by jimmy Zhang <cr...@comcast.net>.
There is a reason why vtd-xml is tagged as ESB, look at the link below and
you will
see my point

http://ximpleware.wordpress.com/2009/08/19/some-independent-performance-test-result/