Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Dan Milstein <da...@shore.net> on 2001/03/16 22:38:44 UTC

Merging mod_jk/mod_webapp (was [VOTE] New Committer: Amy Roh)

It would be nice to have this dicussion on tomcat-dev.  I do think I have a
useful understanding of mod_jk to offer, but I'm not going to be in France
(and I'm not on the private thread)...

Not that we have to have that conversation now, but I would like to be
involved when/if it happens.

-Dan

--

Dan Milstein // danmil@shore.net

Re: Merging mod_jk/mod_webapp (was [VOTE] New Committer: Amy Roh)

Posted by "Pier P. Fumagalli" <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Dan Milstein <da...@shore.net> wrote:

> It would be nice to have this dicussion on tomcat-dev.  I do think I have a
> useful understanding of mod_jk to offer, but I'm not going to be in France
> (and I'm not on the private thread)...
>
> Not that we have to have that conversation now, but I would like to be
> involved when/if it happens.

Talking face to face is faster, at least for me to grasp what's on the JK
side of the world... And of course I'm not saying that we are not going to
participate on the ml... C'mon... Get real :) :) :)

Or is there a conspiracy around here to prevent me from going on the French
Alps and visit Chambery (which is a _really_ beautiful town).... :) :) :)