Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Jeffrey Owens <jo...@yahoo.com> on 2002/12/10 22:50:00 UTC

Thanks

I've downloaded the source, built and done some initial configuration and everything looks great. It was quick and easy. The new tutorial is awesome, I've been messing around with Jetspeed for 6 months and already learned some of the lessons in that document, but there is a lot for me to learn there also. I just wanted to thank David, Raphael, Mark and any others who contributed for their hard work, it is very much appreciated.

Jeffrey Owens

Re: Thanks

Posted by Sangam Dash <sr...@rippleimpact.com>.
Jeffrey Owens wrote:

>I've downloaded the source, built and done some initial configuration and everything looks great. It was quick and easy. The new tutorial is awesome, I've been messing around with Jetspeed for 6 months and already learned some of the lessons in that document, but there is a lot for me to learn there also. I just wanted to thank David, Raphael, Mark and any others who contributed for their hard work, it is very much appreciated.
>

>Jeffrey Owens

How can i download jetspeed source and build it and change some of the
source code for my own use?
when i download the source and try to create a project in visual age it
gives all compilation errors?
do you know what all jar files does it need to compile properly>
thanks
sangam dash