Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Sebastian Tusk <se...@silver-style.com> on 2003/06/25 07:49:28 UTC

Activities cannot be created at that location

Hi,

I updated to subversion 0.24.2 and now there is an issue with Windows
webfolders and autoversioning. Read access to repositories works but if I
try to copy a file into the repository an error message appears. In the
apache error.log following line shows up.

[Tue Jun 24 18:04:46 2003] [error] [client 192.168.0.123] (17)File exists:
Activities cannot be created at that location; query the
DAV:activity-collection-set property.  [403, #190001]

Of course the file doesn't exist.

The only reference to this problem I have found is this thread
http://www.contactor.se/~dast/svn/archive-2003-05/1630.shtml

Regards,
Sebastian

Re: Activities cannot be created at that location

Posted by Sebastian Tusk <se...@silver-style.com>.
> Yes, autoversioning broke on May 20.  Nobody noticed until late last
> week.  It's now fixed in mod_dav_svn HEAD, if you want to update.

Thanks, works as expected.

Re: Activities cannot be created at that location

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.