Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/31 02:35:34 UTC

Snapshot release

I wanted to add a link to the Snapshot release in the wiki. Can
somebody please upload the latest snapshot to their people.apache.org
page which I can link to. Having people install maven , checkout
source, building and extracting really does not fit in the "quick
start " guide. I think it leads to more of a "quick end" guide ;)

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: Snapshot release

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
As you can see from the users list, users are already having a tough
time building openejb. Beta release would be so much better and
easier. Or atleast a snapshot which could be linked to the website.

Isn't there anyway we can atleast automate the posting of the snapshot
on the website. If we cannot automate it, I am willing to take
responsibility of building and posting a weekly snapshot.

--
Karan Singh Malhi

Re: Snapshot release

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.