Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Tomáš Procházka <ka...@razdva.cz> on 2020/05/24 10:35:53 UTC

Introduction

Hi,

I've been NetBeans IDE user since version 6.9. I use it mainly for PHP
development with occasional HTML/JS/XML in my daily job.

I'd like to contribute to PHP editing and tools integration. I'm novice
in Java and NetBeans development but I started with some smaller PRs.

With regards,

Tomáš Procházka

Re: Introduction

Posted by Jiří Kovalský <ji...@oracle.com>.