Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by 破千 <99...@qq.com> on 2014/04/25 08:26:40 UTC

How do I get started with hadoop

Hi,
I'm new in hadoop, can I get some useful links about hadoop so I can get started with it step by step.
Thank you very much!

Re: How do I get started with hadoop

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.
check this link:
http://www.unmeshasreeveni.blogspot.in/2014/04/hadoop-installation-for-beginners.html
and
http://www.unmeshasreeveni.blogspot.in/2014/04/hadoop-wordcount-example-in-detail.html

--
*Thanks & Regards *

*Unmesha Sreeveni U.B*
*Hadoop, Bigdata Developer*
*Center for Cyber Security | Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham*

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.
check this link:

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.
check this link: