Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Ajinkya Dhamnaskar <ad...@umail.iu.edu> on 2017/06/16 18:12:33 UTC

Adios

Hello All,

I am stepping out of Bloomington. I must take this opportunity to thank
team Airavata.
It has been a great experience which has definitely changed my way of
thinking towards any computer science problem.

Special thanks to Marlon and Suresh for giving me this opportunity, I tried
my level beast to stand up to your expectations.

I hope to keep contributing as possible.

Let me be your host when you are in Bay Area :)

Again, thanks for everything!!!!!

--
Thanks and regards,

Ajinkya Dhamnaskar
Student ID : 0003469679
Masters (CS)
+1 (812) 369- 5416

Re: Adios

Posted by Sneha Tilak <sn...@gmail.com>.
All the very best, Ajinkya!  Have fun in the Bay Area! :)

Thanks and Regards,
Sneha Tilak

On Jun 16, 2017 3:27 PM, "Shenoy, Gourav Ganesh" <go...@indiana.edu>
wrote:

All the best, Ajinkya! It was really fun working with you; I’ll miss that
for sure – hopefully we get to work together sometime in the future :-)

Have fun, and see you around!

Thanks and Regards,

Gourav Shenoy

*From: *"Pierce, Marlon" <ma...@iu.edu>
*Date: *Friday, June 16, 2017 at 2:17 PM
*To: *Ajinkya Dhamnaskar <ad...@umail.iu.edu>, Airavata Dev <
dev@airavata.apache.org>
*Subject: *Re: Adios

Thanks, Ajinkya, and good luck.  You are always welcome here on the dev
list to share any insights.

Marlon

*From: *Ajinkya Dhamnaskar <ad...@umail.iu.edu>
*Date: *Friday, June 16, 2017 at 2:12 PM
*To: *Airavata Dev <de...@airavata.apache.org>
*Subject: *Adios

Hello All,

I am stepping out of Bloomington. I must take this opportunity to thank
team Airavata.

It has been a great experience which has definitely changed my way of
thinking towards any computer science problem.

Special thanks to Marlon and Suresh for giving me this opportunity, I tried
my level beast to stand up to your expectations.

I hope to keep contributing as possible.

Let me be your host when you are in Bay Area :)

Again, thanks for everything!!!!!

--

Thanks and regards,

Ajinkya Dhamnaskar