Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/06 12:22:33 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] move to gitbox

OK, now we have the yetus set up for GitHub PR, and I've tried to use
GitHub PR to process several issues. For example HBASE-22174, Sean Busbey
approved on the PR, and I used the GitHub PR to commit to master, and then
cherry-picked the commit to other branches, and committed them using
command line. Worked pretty fine. The only problem is that I accidentally
clicked the default merge button and created a merge commit in the commit
history...

So I'm +1 on only allowing rebase merging, for squash merging, it is not a
big deal to let the author squash the commits before merging. And at least,
let's disable the default 'Create a Merge Commit' option...

Thanks.

Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> 于2019年1月10日周四 上午2:03写道:

Re: [DISCUSS] move to gitbox

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.