Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Inge Solvoll <in...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/16 12:34:49 UTC

Re: New ZoneUpdater

After applyting GOT5 tapestry-jquery in our project, ZoneUpdater was broken.
So I did some work to jQuerify it, and here it is:

http://tinybits.blogspot.com/2011/03/zoneupdater-jquery-edition.html

Re: New ZoneUpdater

Posted by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com>.
As it turns out, there seems to be a bug with the zone component when using
update="fade" / visible="false". This caused the zone to just not display,
your js thus far seems to work.

Re: New ZoneUpdater

Posted by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com>.
Hi Inge, I recently switch to tapestry jQuery as well. Could you please tell
me how to upgrade the zoneUpdater mixin to use your code? Thanks.