Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net> on 2007/05/30 20:00:44 UTC

[RELEASE CANDIDATE] libapreq 1.34-RC3

The apreq developers are planning a maintenance release of
libapreq1.  This version primarily addresses an issue noted
with FireFox 2.0 truncating file uploads in SSL mode.

Additionally, the memory allocation algorithm for multipart
requests has been improved.

Please give the tarball at

http://people.apache.org/~issac/libapreq-1.34-RC3.tar.gz

a try and report comments/problems/etc. to the apreq-dev list
at apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org.

Thanks,
  Issac

Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] libapreq 1.34-RC3

Posted by Fred Moyer <fr...@taperfriendlymusic.org>.
Issac Goldstand wrote:
> We're still waiting on a couple of PMC votes to roll.  If anyone's got
> time to make test and vote on this, it'd be great.
>
>   Issac

I remember testing this and giving a +1, and seeing another +1 from
Randy Kobes, but I can't seem to track down those emails in the archive.

http://marc.info/?l=apache-httpd-dev&m=118245721026747&w=2

There looks like some activity rolling the 2.09 release also, so I
thought I would drop a friendly ping here to see if there's anything
that needs to be done to roll this one also.

Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] libapreq 1.34-RC3

Posted by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net>.

Posted by Steve Hay <st...@uk.radan.com>.
Issac Goldstand wrote:
> Please give the tarball at
>
> http://people.apache.org/~issac/libapreq-1.34-RC3.tar.gz
>
> a try and report comments/problems/etc. to the apreq-dev list
> at apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org.

All tests OK on WinXP (VC6) with perl-5.8.8, apache-1.3.34 and
mod_perl-1.29.

Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] libapreq 1.34-RC3

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com>.
Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net> writes:

> Please give the tarball at
>
> http://people.apache.org/~issac/libapreq-1.34-RC3.tar.gz
>
> a try and report comments/problems/etc. to the apreq-dev list
> at apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org.

+1, tested on Debian stable i386.

--
Joe Schaefer

Re: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] libapreq 1.34-RC3

Posted by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net>.