Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Qifan Chen <qc...@cloudera.com> on 2020/06/16 21:30:14 UTC

Please grant write access for me to update cwiki

My CWiki user name: Qifan Chen
Email: qchen@cloudera.com

The error is about  the JVM debug port on catalogd. The correct one should be 30030, instead of 30003 per the formula documented here https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IMPALA/Impala+Debugging+Tips.

Thanks a lot —Qifan

Re: Please grant write access for me to update cwiki

Posted by Zoltán Borók-Nagy <bo...@cloudera.com>.
Hey Qifan,

I added access rights to you. Can you try it?

Thanks,
    Zoltan

Posted by Zoltán Borók-Nagy <bo...@cloudera.com>.
Hey Qifan,