Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/01 03:30:08 UTC

Committing PlanExporter Tool - DERBY-4587

Dear members of the community,

As you might have seen with the help of you, we (Bryan and myself) has made
a good progress in
PlanExporter<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-4587>tool, to
provide the Derby, a much needed functionality of visualizing a
query plan.

I think the current patch DERBY-4587-tool-9.6.diff is close to being ready
for commit, therefore I kindly request you to review the patch, if you got
some time, since that would give us an acceptable assurance of the
functionality.

I highly appreciate if you can give your feedbacks as well, I think it will
boost my confidence.

Please feel free to ask any questions!

Once again, Thank you very much for all the help!!

PS: the attached images as well.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal