Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Karen Schaper <ka...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/29 20:21:20 UTC

TreeTable and column issues

Hi,

I need help with an issue I am having with the

org.apache.wicket.extensions.markup.html.tree.table.TreeTable

component.

Is there anyway to have the column widths adjust to the data that is in
the table?

If the columns are not wide enough the data does not appear.  The
customer has computers with different screen resolutions.  If I make the
column wider to avoid this then the columns are way too wide when
viewing with some screen resolutions.

There are several ways to define the column widths using the
ColumnLocation class.  EM, PX, and Proportional but I can't seem to get
any of them to work correctly.

The screen will appear fine in one resolution but if I change the
resolution to be smaller like 600x800 the data seems to disappear
columns that are not wide enough.

Any help or insight would be appreciated.

Thanks you,
Karen

Re: TreeTable and column issues

Posted by Karen Schaper <ka...@gmail.com>.
JulianS wrote:
> I ran into similar problems, and decided to take a different approach. See
> http://javathoughts.capesugarbird.com/2009/03/jquery-tree-table-for-wicket.html.
>
> Julian

    Thank you so much.  It worked really great!

Re: TreeTable and column issues

Posted by JulianS <js...@yahoo.com>.