Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org> on 2009/03/02 18:19:10 UTC

[0.5] [Code Freeze] In effect until 2009-03-13

The code freeze came into effect today without a major flurry of new features.

The Windows DLL change is the only new feature pending this release
that I am aware of. If anyone has a burning feature that needs to be
included then we can discuss its inclusion.

I'll look to do an alpha build shortly so we can evaluate licences and
build artefacts.

Regards

Martin
--
Martin Ritchie

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: [0.5] [Code Freeze] In effect until 2009-03-13

Posted by Martin Ritchie <ri...@apache.org>.
2009/3/2 Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>:
> Martin Ritchie wrote:
>>
>> The code freeze came into effect today without a major flurry of new
>> features.
>>
>> The Windows DLL change is the only new feature pending this release
>> that I am aware of. If anyone has a burning feature that needs to be
>> included then we can discuss its inclusion.
>>
>> I'll look to do an alpha build shortly so we can evaluate licences and
>> build artefacts.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Martin
>>

> For anyone that might be wondering, bug-fixes are fine to commit during
> freeze.

Thanks Carl,
As part of this cycle I'll put together a page with the emails we send
out so we don't forget things like this.

Cheers

Martin

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.