Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Andy Norris <an...@tireswing.net> on 2004/11/23 05:09:52 UTC

BayesStore.pm

Hi All,

I have attempted to upgrade from 2.64 to 3.0.1, and the service will not
start. I did pay attention to the upgrade document.

When I attempt to start the service, I get:

Starting spamd: The -a option has been removed. Please look at the
use_auto_whitelist config option instead.

When I spamassassin --lint, I get:

bayes: bayes db version 0 is not able to be used, aborting! at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/BayesStore/DBM.pm line 160.
bayes: bayes db version 0 is not able to be used, aborting! at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/BayesStore/DBM.pm line 160.

Thanks for light anyone can shed on this situation for me!

Andy Norris

Re: BayesStore.pm

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@comcast.net>.
At 12:47 AM 11/23/2004 -0600, Andy Norris wrote:
>Thanks for your help. I did run sa-learn --sync.
>Also, where do I find the command line that launches spamd (I'm using
>sendmail)?

It will be in the service script.  It should be in /etc/rc.d/init.d/ on
most linux boxes. /etc/init.d/ on a few linuxes and some others *nixes.

Re: BayesStore.pm

Posted by Andy Norris <an...@tireswing.net>.
Hi Matt,

Thanks for your help. I did run sa-learn --sync.
Also, where do I find the command line that launches spamd (I'm using
sendmail)?

Thanks again,

Andy

Re: BayesStore.pm