Posted to user@ode.apache.org by René Bos <r....@pagelink.nl> on 2010/06/10 10:36:46 UTC

Wiki lacks information

Hello,

I just received the newsletter about the new Ode release, great!!!

I wanted to check the necessary update actions but found nothing on http://ode.apache.org/upgrading-ode.html. There is even still no update for 1.3.2 to 1.3.3 provided. If there is no special action required can you please tell it on that page? Otherwise we (the users) don't know if you guys forgot it or if there are no actions required.
The update from 1.2 to 1.3.2 does not contain the necessary queries, I think this is a mistake

One last thing, on the page  http://ode.apache.org/getting-ode.html under "1.3.3" there is a sentences "Apache ODE 1.3.4 is a security release for the process deployment web service". I think that 1.3.4 should be 1.3.3.

Kind regards,

René Bos | Software developer

Pagelink interactives
Telefoon 074-7501269
E-mail   r.bos@pagelink.nl

Helpdesk
Telefoon 074-7501275
E-mail   helpdesk@pagelink.nl

Sherwood Rangers 29, 7551 KW  Hengelo | Postbus 76, 7550 AB  Hengelo | Telefoon 074-7501250 | Fax 074-7501251 | Internet www.pagelink.nl

Re: Wiki lacks information

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi René,

thanks for the notice. We have currently some issues with our confluence
export. Once that's fixed, we'll update the wiki properly.

Meanwhile, upgrade information is available at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ODExSITE/Upgrading+ODE

Best,
  Tammo

--