Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Roy Teeuwen <ro...@teeuwen.be> on 2017/05/08 13:01:48 UTC

Oak indexes

Hey all,

I got a question relating the oak:indexes in Jackrabbit OAK. Is it possible to actually open these indexes and see what is inside them? I know it is possible to use Luke to open a Lucene index and query it manually, is this also possible for the property index and the Lucene index inside oak? If so, how would I go about this, where are they situated on file system so that I could open them with Luke or something

Thanks!
Roy

Re: Oak indexes

Posted by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

For completeness, here's the link where this is documented [0].

best,
alex

[0] http://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/docs/query/lucene.html#luke

Re: Oak indexes

Posted by Roy Teeuwen <ro...@teeuwen.be>.
Works like a charm, thanks

Re: Oak indexes

Posted by Vikas Saurabh <vi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roy,

Re: Oak indexes

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roy,

Lucene uses Java Service Loader for identifying extensions of its APIs
(codec, tokenizer, etc.), the mentioned OakCodec [1] implementation sits in
oak-lucene.

Regards,
Tommaso

[1] :