Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Mob Gods <th...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/25 01:21:37 UTC

Repairing excel xlsx file

I have a corrupted xlsx file that I was hoping to repair.
Is there a different mode I can use to try and repair it?
Thanks,
Pete

***UNCHECKED*** Re: Repairing excel xlsx file

Posted by Youssef Ait Ouguengay <ou...@gmail.com>.
have you tried the microsoft official method ?
Web link :
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/repair-a-corrupted-workbook-153a45f4-6cab-44b1-93ca-801ddcd4ea53

Posted by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr>.
This list is not dedicated for help-desk but for localization.
Please, post on users @ openoffice.apache.org instead of this.