Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Břetislav Kubesa <br...@centrum.cz> on 2005/01/25 00:40:55 UTC

Spamassassin 3.0.2 TIMEOUT problem

Hello,
I have problem with timeouts on FreeBSD 5.2 with milter-spamc-0.25
(spamass-milter-0.2.0_5 same problem too), p5-Mail-SpamAssassin-3.0.2 .

When I get spam with "X-SpamDetected:    1" in header, I get following error
in my maillog :
milter-spamc[585]:timeout before input from SPAMD server
milter-spamc[585]:SPAMD status line failure

...and spam mail goes through.

I tried to increase timeouts in sendmail.mc, but it didn`t helped.

Can somebody help me please with this problem ?

Regards,
BK