Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sudhir Sudhir <ss...@comergent.com> on 2004/07/01 19:09:54 UTC

Issue with JK2 IIS 5.0 and Tomcat 4.1.30

Hello All,
I am having a strange issue in that when I user Jk2 connector for IIS
(isapi_redirector2.dll). Everything works fine in the sense that all my
requests are by redirected to tomcat from the web server etc.

But my app passes chunks of XML back and forth between requests and when I
reach that part of the application the request for some reason the XML block
is being truncated? And as the XML block gets bigger it sometimes brings
down the IIS server!!!

So I was wondering if there are any known issues with Jk2 connector in terms
of size of data. Or is there some other setting that I am missing? The
application works fine if I by pass IIS and hit the Tomcat directly.

Help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sudhir