Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/15 22:28:22 UTC

Access to Applications metrics

Hello,

I'm wondering if it's possible to get access to the detailed job/stage/task
level metrics via the metrics system (JMX, Graphite, &c). I've enabled the
wildcard sink and I do not see them. It seems these values are only
available over http/json and to SparkListener instances, is this the case?
Has anyone worked on a SparkListener that would bridge data from one to the
other?

Thanks,
Nick

Re: Access to Applications metrics

Posted by Holden Karau <ho...@pigscanfly.ca>.
I've done a SparkListener to record metrics for validation (it's a bit out
of date). Are you just looking to have graphing/alerting set up on the
Spark metrics?

Posted by "Thakrar, Jayesh" <jt...@conversantmedia.com>.

From: "Qiao, Richard" <Ri...@capitalone.com>
Date: Monday, December 4, 2017 at 6:09 PM