Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Rajat Gangwar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/21 09:54:08 UTC

where is nextCommitOffset stored?

Hi,

I am seeing following error in Storm logs:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: The offset [2] is below the current
*nextCommitOffset* [*5270353*] for [replication-0]. This should not be
possible, and likely indicates a bug in the spout's acking

I need to know where is the current nextCommitOffset stored?
Checked all consumer groups (since I didn't mention any specific group.id)
but couldn't find this exact offset anywhere.

Am I checking at the wrong place?

Thanks,
Rajat

Re: where is nextCommitOffset stored?

Posted by Rajat Gangwar <ra...@gmail.com>.
<groupId>org.apache.storm</groupId>
<artifactId>storm-kafka-client</artifactId>
<version>2.1.0</version>

Posted by Rui Abreu <ru...@gmail.com>.