Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Kathirvelu U <ka...@julysystems.com> on 2011/07/27 13:13:34 UTC

Parsing multiple ivy.xml file

Hi,

            I am Kathirvelu working at July Systems as an engineer. I am
going to use Ivy for my new project. The requirement is once we run ant
command it will download some zip from our remote repository. Each zip
contains a Ivy.xml, need to parse all Ivy.xml to find the dependencies.
Presently I don’t know whether the Ivy has support for this. How can I
implemented this. Waiting for your reply. Thanks

*Kathirvelu U*

ENGINEER – PRODUCT ENGINEERING

[image: July_systems_mail_4]

* *

*julysystems.com* <http://www.julysystems.com>* |* *M*: +91 9244689777 | *T*:
+91 80 41105859 | kathir@julysystems.com

* *

*Los Angeles*: 1530 7th Street, Suite 100 Santa Monica, CA 90401 USA
*New York*: 1140 Avenue of the Americas, 10th Floor, New York, NY 10036 USA
*Bangalore*: Maruthi Chambers, No 17/4C, 4th Floor, Roopena Agrahara, Hosur
Road, Bangalore 560 068 INDIA

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipients and may
contain confidential
distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
email and destroy

all copies of the original document.