Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org> on 2002/11/21 09:57:21 UTC

Sample project demonstrating XInclude, custom DTDs (Re: using a project local-catalog)

Me and attachments.. anyway, a chance to change subject line.

Attached is a 'seed' project modified to support:
 - A custom 'download' DTD type
 - A custom version of document-v11 that allows for XInclude <xi:incude>
   elements.  The sitemap is also modified to to xinclude xforms.

--Jeff