Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Stephan Classen <st...@gmx.ch> on 2013/11/15 01:12:26 UTC

onami-persist @ sandbox

Hi

So it is November. I finally was able to adopt the code to the onami
style and brought everything together with git and SVN.
I made a first commit to "sandbox". I still feel like changing the API
and make the configuration more like a real Guice module...

But first thing first. I had to leave some TODOs in the pom.xml file
since I wasn't sure what to put there. Any help on these is more than
appreciated.

I will report back when I have a first draft of the new API.

regards
Stephan