Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org> on 2010/08/27 21:16:33 UTC

Help needed with m2eclipse + Tomcat

My web project has these facets installed: Dynamic Web Module (2.4),
Java (1.5). I am also using the m2eclipse plugin and Eclipse's
built-in server integration for Tomcat 6.0.29.

I get this error on context startup:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener

I guess it is because my Maven dependencies are not being mapped. What
must I do to "populate" the WEB-INF/lib directory?

Paul

Re: Help needed with m2eclipse + Tomcat

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.
2010/8/27 Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>:
> Wow. That worked. How did you know? I mean, that solution is not
> intuitive. I wouldn't even know how to recommend it as a JIRA
> enhancement to Sonatype.

The Eclipse configuration files get messed up very often, especially
those of the web projects. That operation that I wrote in fact rewrite
all of them.

Antonio

Re: Help needed with m2eclipse + Tomcat

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
Wow. That worked. How did you know? I mean, that solution is not
intuitive. I wouldn't even know how to recommend it as a JIRA
enhancement to Sonatype.

Paul

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.