Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by benmao ben <be...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/30 17:52:46 UTC

problem in retrieve username and password thru text file

Hi, I met some problem in JMeter. I need to load username and password from a text files. Below is my configuration:

  |__HTTP request
  |   |__csv data set config
  |__HTTP request

  HTTP request: method=get
                        send parameters with request: usrname={usrname}, pw={pw}, btnSunbmit=YES, maxAttempts=3

  CSV data set config: filename=C:\JMeter-Root\jakarta-jmeter-2.1.1\jakarta-jmeter-2.1.1\bin\text.csv
                                 variable name=usrname,pw
                                 delimiter= ,

  text.csv file=
  alex,pu3dd
  limm,ki4f
  seei,4hrr

   I'm able to retreive username and password from text file thru 'get' function. But for sign-in page, there are other variables (eg: btnSunbmit=YES, maxAttempts=3) need to send out as well, however these variables need to be send out thru 'post' method. I'm unable to do 2 functions(post and get method) at one time, thus i'm experiencing some difficulties. I've tired various method to login thru the get function, but it always gives me an error page: login session expired. Can anyone help me please?