Posted to users@felix.apache.org by mehdouch <me...@hotmail.com> on 2011/01/12 14:31:03 UTC

Command not found: ps

Hi,

when I type "ps" in felix it shows me an error: gogo:
CommandNotFoundException: Command not found: ps

I am using windows 7 and java 1.6.0_23 and Felix Framework Distribution
3.0.7

Re: Command not found: ps

Posted by Derek Baum <de...@paremus.com>.
The Felix command names were changed when it was integrated with gogo.

The equivalent command is: lb  (list bundles)

Derek