Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Lalit Dashora <la...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2017/09/16 06:27:11 UTC

Release 13.07 Demo Front End E-Commerce Store link not accessible

Hi,

I was going through the new website and found that the Front End e-commerce
store link is not accessible of Release 13.07 - Demo
https://ofbiz.apache.org/ofbiz-demos.html

The link <https://ofbiz-vm2.apache.org:28080/ecommerce/control/main> is
accessible on http port but not on https port.

Best Regards,
--
Lalit Dashora

Re: Release 13.07 Demo Front End E-Commerce Store link not accessible

Posted by Lalit Dashora <la...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Thanks, Jacques Le Roux

--
Lalit Dashora
Enterprise Software Engineer

Hotwax Systems

Re: Release 13.07 Demo Front End E-Commerce Store link not accessible

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Done

Jacques

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.