Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vishal Arora <vi...@teleatlas.com> on 2004/02/13 12:20:31 UTC

Problem regarding DynaActionForm

I want to use DynaActionForm...

my problem is in my jsp i have no of textfields. but they r generated
dynamically
now in struts-config.xml how should i  decaler those dynamic textfields
so that  struts makes bean clas on it's own.

can anyone solve my problem.

Thanks in Advance

I hope this time i might get my solution for my problem.

Re: Problem regarding DynaActionForm

Posted by Mark Lowe <ma...@talk21.com>.
There are a few ways of going about this.

What are you trying to do?