Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Adelita Padilla <ap...@maestrodev.com> on 2011/05/16 04:53:37 UTC

[RESULTS] [VOTE] Release NPanday-1.4.0-incubating

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 2:04 PM, Adelita Padilla <ap...@maestrodev.com>wrote:

>     Hi,
>
>     The Apache NPanday community has approved the 1.4.0-incubating release
> and we are now looking for the approval of the IPMC to publish the release.
>

>     These are the major changes included in this release:
>
>     * Visual Studio 2010 and .Net 4.0 Framework support
>     * Removal of UAC and PAB directories
>     * Updated groupIds of all NPanday components including plugins to
> "org.apache.npanday"
>

>     Subversion tag:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/npanday/tags/npanday-1.4.0-incubating/
>
>     Staging repository:
>     http://vmbuild.apache.org/archiva/repository/staged-npanday/
>
>     Distribution files are located here:
>     http://people.apache.org/~apadilla/npanday/1.4.0-incubating/
>

>     There are already 2 binding votes and 3 non-binding votes in the
> release vote in the NPanday Dev list.
>

>     Vote open for 72 hours.
>
>     [] +1
>     [] +0
>     [] -1
>

>     Thanks,
>
>     --
>
>     liit

Hi All,

We have a total of 3 binding votes and 3 non-binding votes to release
NPanday-1.4.0-incubating.

Here's the tally of the votes:

Brett Porter (binding)
Maria Odea Ching (binding)
Anthony Elder (binding)
Josimpson Ancla Ocaba(non-binding)
Adelita L. Padilla (non-binding)
Lars Corneliussen (non-binding)

Thanks for taking some time to test and vote.

I'll get everything published.

Cheers,

-

liit