Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Asaf Lahav <as...@primagrid.com> on 2006/02/22 21:40:48 UTC

generate WSDL using java code

Hi all,

Does anyone know of utility or framework classes for generating a WSDL?

I'm not talking about generating WSDL from existing java files. What I need
is a way to generate a WSDL file.

I know its possible to generate it by simply using XMLDOM of my choice.

But what I'm looking for is a utility that will make the job easier.

Thanks,

Asaf Lahav

VP R&D, Prima Grid LTD.

Cellular:  972-54-4717955

Phone:   972-3-6540255

Fax:       972-3-6540254

Re: generate WSDL using java code

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
What would you like to generate it from, then?
There are plenty of XML/Schema/WSDL editors available.
If you simply want an API for writing a WSDL file, try WSDL4J.

Anne