Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by "Mohan, Mithun" <mm...@netapp.com> on 2008/06/06 19:54:08 UTC

Error seen when deploying a web service using tuscany

Hi,

I am using the tutorial  to create a web service using  tuscany. Please
find below the tutorial I am referring

http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/build-your-first-web-services-with-t
uscany.html

When I follow the same steps . I get the following error.

SEVERE: Could not start composite
org.osoa.sca.ServiceRuntimeException:
javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: Non-default namespace can not map
to empty URI (as per Namespace 1.0 # 2) in XML 1.0 documents
	at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.workspace.admin.impl.DeployedCompositeCollectionI
mpl.writeCompositeCollection(DeployedCompositeCollectionImpl.java:395)

Please find the complete logs for more information. Please note that I
am only using Tuscany with plugins for this .I am not using any server
like Axis with Tomcat.

It will be great if you someone can spare time and guide me in this .

Thanks and Regards,
Mithun

RE: Error seen when deploying a web service using tuscany

Posted by "Mohan, Mithun" <mm...@netapp.com>.

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply Ant . I am a bit confused now . I was having a look at the clients in those sample examples and tried to create on for this example (Please find HelloWorldClient attached) . Now I first run the composite file as per the tutorial to create the web service .

Now when I run the client (HelloWorldClient ) as application , it throws up the following error . (Please note that I am using eclipse to run the files)

Warning: Running an XSLT 1.0 stylesheet with an XSLT 2.0 processor

Jun 10, 2008 10:02:49 AM org.apache.tuscany.sca.http.jetty.JettyServer addServletMapping

INFO: Added Servlet mapping: http://mmithun-lxp:8080/HelloWorld

Exception in thread "main" org.osoa.sca.ServiceUnavailableException: Service not found for component default reference default (bindingURI=HelloWorldImpl operation=sayHello). Ensure that the composite containing the service is loaded and started somewhere in the SCA domain and that if running in a remote node that the interface of the target service marked as @Remotable

at org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.sca.impl.RuntimeSCAReferenceBindingProvider.createInvoker(RuntimeSCAReferenceBindingProvider.java:247)

at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.RuntimeWireImpl.addReferenceBindingInterceptor(RuntimeWireImpl.java:228)

at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.RuntimeWireImpl.initInvocationChains(RuntimeWireImpl.java:167)

at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.RuntimeWireImpl.getInvocationChains(RuntimeWireImpl.java:109)

at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.getInvocationChain(JDKInvocationHandler.java:243)

at org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.invoke(JDKInvocationHandler.java:148)

at $Proxy5.sayHello(Unknown Source)

at helloworld.HelloWorldClient.main(HelloWorldClient.java:14)

I am new to web services . It will be great if some one can spare some time and give pointers. After I get  this thing working I will prepare a tutorial so that new users will face less trouble learning this wonderful tool.

Thanks and Regards,

Mithun

________________________________

Posted by ant elder <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Mohan, Mithun" <mm...@netapp.com>.
Hi ,

[...]

 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: Error seen when deploying a web service using tuscany

Posted by lu...@gmail.com.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.