Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org> on 2022/12/15 15:41:00 UTC

[VOTE] Release flink-connector-pulsar, release candidate #5

Hi everyone,
Please review and vote on the release candidate #5 for the version 3.0.0,
as follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* JIRA release notes [1],
* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org [2],
which are signed with the key with fingerprint
A5F3BCE4CBE993573EC5966A65321B8382B219AF [3],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [4],
* source code tag v3.0.0-rc5 [5],
* website pull request listing the new release [6].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Release Manager

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12352588
[2]
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/flink/flink-connector-pulsar-3.0.0-rc5
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/flink/KEYS
[4] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheflink-1568/
[5] https://github.com/apache/flink-connector-
<connector>/releases/tag/v3.0.0-rc5
[6] https://github.com/apache/flink-web/pull/589

Re: [VOTE] Release flink-connector-pulsar, release candidate #5

Posted by Yufan Sheng <sy...@gmail.com>.
+1. And I can see that the pending issue FLINK-30430 is in the 3.0
release. Since the first 3.0 release only externalize the
flink-connector-pulsar, we can remove the FLINK-30430 from the 3.0.0
and add it back after 3.0.0 getting released.

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that we have unanimously approved this release.

There are 5 approving votes, 3 of which are binding:
* Yufan Sheng
* Dawid (binding)
* Danny (binding)
* Ahmed Hamdy