Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/27 12:31:24 UTC

Checking releases (Was: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.6.5)

Hi,

I guess we should create a script like the one Sling has to automate
many of the steps included in my old email on this.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Checking releases (Was: [VOTE] Release Apache Jackrabbit 1.6.5)

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 5:15 PM, Alex Parvulescu
<al...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've created [0] to track this. The script will follow shortly
> [0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-3084

Cool, thanks! I already included a reference to the script with the
defined API in the 2.0.5 vote message, so we should be in a good
position to try it out as soon as its ready to be shared.

Posted by Alex Parvulescu <al...@gmail.com>.
hi,

I've created [0] to track this. The script will follow shortly

alex