Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by opks <pi...@firemon.com> on 2014/08/25 21:08:39 UTC

CMS and websocket

I have some questions about the project I am working on:

Serve side: secure websocket + stomp + activemq (Java)
Client side: CMS + stomp (C++)

We are excited to find the CMS for our client side project (we probably will
switch from C++ to Java in the future), but based on what we find so far
from reading the CMS source code, we could not find any websocket support.

Can anybody tell us if websocket is supported by CMS? If not, what is the
plan for websocket support in CMS?

Thanks

Re: CMS and websocket

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
On 08/25/2014 03:08 PM, opks wrote:
> I have some questions about the project I am working on:
>
> Serve side: secure websocket + stomp + activemq (Java)
> Client side: CMS + stomp (C++)
>
> We are excited to find the CMS for our client side project (we probably will
> switch from C++ to Java in the future), but based on what we find so far
> from reading the CMS source code, we could not find any websocket support.
>
> Can anybody tell us if websocket is supported by CMS? If not, what is the
> plan for websocket support in CMS?
>
> Thanks

There is no support for websocket connections in the CMS client, we are
waiting for you to contribute it.

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.