Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org> on 2006/05/16 18:50:34 UTC

[Fwd: REMINDER: *** Board Reports DUE! ***]

Can someone please add a brief monthly report for Solr to this wiki page?

Thanks,

Doug

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
Hola,
I was going to previously, but saw Solr wasn't listed there among the
other projects that need to report.  Noel, does Solr need to report
this month as well?

Yoav

On 5/16/06, Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org> wrote:
> Can someone please add a brief monthly report for Solr to this wiki page?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Doug

Yoav Shapira
Nimalex LLC