Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/15 22:48:46 UTC

Trafodion 2.0 and virtualbox sandbox

Hi all,

In order for potential adopters to have a flying start with our latest
release could we not consider making a new virtualbox vmdk available?

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Re: Trafodion 2.0 and virtualbox sandbox

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nitin,

In order to not dilute this thread I would say that is another thread.

Posted by Nitin Lamba <nl...@apache.org>.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roberta,

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amanda,

Posted by Amanda Moran <am...@esgyn.com>.
Great reminder Pierre.

wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> In order for potential adopters to have a flying start with our latest
> release could we not consider making a new virtualbox vmdk available?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Pierre Smits
>
> ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
> OFBiz based solutions & services